Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Much better - Jan 26

Good news! When I picked up Larkin from school this afternoon, she didn't run away from me, nor did she cry and cling to her teacher.

Matt reported the same thing when he picked her up yesterday.

Rather, today she was laughing and playing with her friends and climbing in her cubby with a big grin on her face.


Then she grabbed a slice of pizza on the way out the door and walked out of school eating it with one hand while I held the other as we crossed the street to the car. Happy as could be.

Let's hope this continues as the week goes on.

2 comments:

Do they have pizza in the lobby at school? Maybe I have Aurora at the wrong daycare!

January 28, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

Who is that fat guy? Oh no, that's me!

January 29, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home