Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds
In anticipation of UT playing Alabama in tonight's BCS National Championship Game, all over Austin today you saw burnt orange. Larkin and I were no exception. When we got to school, Miss Jaime was happy to see a fellow Longhorn in her classroom.
Oh girls,do y'all look adorable or what?? I knew Larkin would look cute in that sweater! Too bad the Horns don't look so good!
Adele said...
January 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM
Love those photos. Here is what kept running through my mind..."I love my comfy sweater. How cute are these boots?"
Lauren said...
January 9, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Oh girls,do y'all look adorable or what?? I knew Larkin would look cute in that sweater! Too bad the Horns don't look so good!
Adele said...
January 7, 2010 at 9:42 PM
Love those photos. Here is what kept running through my mind..."I love my comfy sweater. How cute are these boots?"
Lauren said...
January 9, 2010 at 1:01 PM