Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Hazeled - Jan 6

Last fall my friend Natalie emailed a few of us mommies to tell us about her new project - a family photography business.

She asked us if we would mind lending our babies and kiddos as
sample shots for her new website. I agreed immediately!

In late November, Matt, Larkin and I met Natalie at
Mayfield Park for our photo shoot. It was a nice morning, a lovely place for a family outing and a perfect setting for photos.

We walked around the park while Natalie shot photos of Larkin alone and Matt and me with her.
Larkin had a great time chasing the peacocks and putting her hands in the pond.

About a week later Natalie gave me a CD of our photos, and I am not exaggerating when I say that I look at the photos every single day, I love them so much.

Natalie is such a talented photographer, and I am so impressed and proud of her for pursuing her interest in photography this way. I hope her new endeavor,
Hazeled Photography, is very successful.

I'm already looking forward to our next family photo session with No. 2, too!

Here are some of my favorites:


Any mommies out there who would like to have professional photos taken of their kiddos, I definitely recommend you contact Natalie to learn more.

5 comments:

Jennifer, your pictures turned out amazing! I am SO looking forward to Aurora's photo shoot with Natalie.

January 7, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Those pictures are awesome! I especially like the one you chose for your holiday card, with you, Matt and Larkin. Beautiful family and can't wait to see what Miss Layne (BL2) looks like!

January 7, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Awww, you're making me blush... :) It was so fun to take pics of Larkin and I cannot wait to meet #2! I sense some sister photos on the horizon...

January 8, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Love, love, love these photos! Great job, Nat!

January 9, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Your family is so beautiful and Natalie definitely highlights that in her photos. Makes me want kiddos of my own just so she can take the pics (ok, maybe just a dog first).

January 13, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home