While waiting for Matt to get home from El Salvador tonight I have been busying myself with all sorts of random tasks.
So far I have:
- Rearranged the hallway closet to make room for the gifts I received at last weekend's baby shower
- Written thank you notes until I ran out of blank notecards and stamps
- Watched the two alternative endings for last night's Lost finale
- Read a great Lost recap on EW.com
- Gathered books to take to Half Price Books
- Looked up Sex and the City movie times for this weekend
- Done a load of laundry
- Watched BL move around in my belly
- Made my to-do list for tomorrow
I can't find my DVD of The Wizard of Oz, but that will be added ASAP. Other must-haves are Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Mary Poppins, The King and I, Hans Christian Andersen and just about anything that is old-school Disney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This girl I used to babysit loved watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Over, and over, and over, and over again. That, and Barbie Swan Lake.
We've been stocking up on our Disney Pixar films. So far, Aurora isn't interested in TV yet.
Amber said...
May 31, 2008 at 9:18 AM