I am in Denver this week with Beth and Charlie from Alpheus Media to attend and shoot three LIVESTRONG Day events tomorrow for the LAF's latest video in the Unite series (like the Team LIVESTRONG video for which I was at the Boston Marathon last month).
Today we shot video of two LIVESTRONG Day event organizers making final preparations for their events tomorrow. They each had such inspiring stories for why they're getting involved with LIVESTRONG Day that they brought tears to my eyes.
Then we had dinner at a cute restaurant not far from the University of Denver where one of the events is taking place tomorrow, and after dinner we ate homemade ice cream at a local ice cream shot. I had mint chocolate chip. Yum! Except now my belly is really tight. It is not comfortable.
The newest thing that I'm having to get used to feeling is my belly stretching. There is discomfort - not pain, but a weird pressure - on the underside of my belly and it feels tight. And my stomach is hard instead of squishy when I press on it. My belly button is flat but it's not sticking out...yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment