Today in my prenatal yoga class our meditation was around creating love, the idea being that we can't run out of love because we have the capacity to create as much love as we need to give.
While meditating my mind went to Grandmommy - after whom BL will be named - and I thought about how Grandmommy had more love in her heart than anyone I've ever known.
Grandmommy loved so much her husband, her children, her grandchildren and her friends, and everyone who knew her felt like they had their own unique relationship with her.
She had a lot of people in her life to love, and she mastered the art of creating as much love as she needed to give. Because of that, perhaps, she exuded love in everything she did.
I hope that, along with Grandmommy's name, BL also gets that special quality.
Little Dotty is going to be so surrounded by love - she's going to be a sweet girl and I can't wait to meet her.
Amber said...
June 3, 2008 at 7:11 PM
I cried with Robbie as I read this entry in your blog. What beautiful words about my mom, who I miss so much. You are right, if she has even a little of your grandmommy's capacity to give and receive love, (which of course she will with YOU as her mommy), then she will indeed be blessed. Love you-Adele
Anonymous said...
June 5, 2008 at 11:18 AM