First thing tomorrow morning I'm heading to McKinney for my very first baby shower, thrown by my mother-in-law's friends. I am very excited and yet a little...what?

Anxious? Maybe, just a little. Having all eyes on me while I open gifts that I have no idea how to use makes me feel a tad self-conscious.

Annoyed because I forgot to pick up the hostess gifts from the cute Westlake shop where they were being personalized? Absolutely. I can't believe I did that. There's no way I can get them before I leave Austin tomorrow at 8 a.m., but I have a decent plan B.

I am really looking forward to seeing my sister and my Dallas friends who I don't see very often and my mother-in-law's friends who Matt grew up knowing and who love him so much. I hope the dress I'm wearing shows off my baby belly.

1 comments:

You will have a great time! Just relax and enjoy :)

May 24, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home