I am so incredibly sleepy and I just can't fall asleep.
Insomnia is the pits.
2
comments:
I agree-insomnia is the pits! Can you take off in the afternoon and nap or is it sleeping any time of day? You need to get some sleep! Sending you sleepy thoughts and glasses of warm milk...(ew, who actually drinks that besides babies?)ZZZZZZZzzzzz.....
I had to turn down the volume on our baby monitor because Aurora's been snotty lately, and her breathing sets it off all through the night. Talk about not sleeping! I'm feeling ya.
I agree-insomnia is the pits! Can you take off in the afternoon and nap or is it sleeping any time of day? You need to get some sleep! Sending you sleepy thoughts and glasses of warm milk...(ew, who actually drinks that besides babies?)ZZZZZZZzzzzz.....
Anonymous said...
July 30, 2008 at 8:58 AM
babies do like warm milk ;)
I had to turn down the volume on our baby monitor because Aurora's been snotty lately, and her breathing sets it off all through the night. Talk about not sleeping! I'm feeling ya.
Amber said...
July 30, 2008 at 9:46 PM