When I announced I was pregnant at work, there were three pregnant co-workers ahead of me - Amber (who had beautiful Aurora in April), Brooke (whose adorable twins Abby and Molly came a few weeks ago) and Jeff's wife Katie - who is being induced this evening.
That means...I'm next!
It is a little weird to realize that I'm next. I remember feeling like BL's arrival was so far away back then, and now she is about five weeks from being here. Or more? Or less?
When Jeff left the office this afternoon, he said leaving work is strange lately because any day now he could not be coming back for a while. At the time, he didn't know that his baby would be on her way just a few hours later. Katie learned at her doctor appointment this afternoon that she was to be induced tonight, and Jeff emailed us at work to let us know.
I'm so excited for Jeff and Katie and can't wait to see pictures of their new little girl.
And learning that Katie is being induced 16 days earlier than her due date made me realize that I really can't control when BL will come, so we'd better be ready.
0 comments:
Post a Comment