Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Strong teeth for Larkin

Today I sent Matt this email:

According to an article I just read, tap water is better for kids than bottled water because bottled water does not have fluoride, which is necessary for strong teeth. Tooth decay is on the rise because more households are turning to bottled water. The water filter on our fridge is the best way to give her water because it doesn't filter out fluoride.

Larkin isn't drinking water.

She doesn't even have teeth yet.

But this kind of stuff is on my mind all the time.

2 comments:

I think I remember talking to you about this a while back, too. Also, Austin's tap water is among the highest rated municipal water sources for taste and minerals, too.

December 4, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Larkin will have the nicest, whitest, floridiest teeth around! Good pro-active investigating, Jen! :) So many things to worry about and oral health is equally important.

December 5, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home