Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Christmas Eve

The first Christmas I spent with Matt's family I remember admiring Sadie's beautifully decorated living room and seeing my very own stocking hanging on the mantle. I was so touched. Now I've been celebrating the holiday with them for 6 years, and it is always a great time. Christmas Eve, in particular, is full of wonderful traditions:

  • Eating tamales, bagels and latkes

  • Wearing matching pajamas from Santa

  • Watching Scrooge (the Albert Finney version)

  • Playing Onze

  • (I don't like to brag, but I am really good at Onze, the most fun card game ever.)

    Here we are playing Onze in our matching pajamas:


    Here is the table after I pulled into an early lead:


    And here is the final scorecard:


    Unrelated, but adorable:


    Celebrating Christmas with Larkin tomorrow is going to be so much fun. I hope Santa comes tonight!

    0 comments:

    Newer Post Older Post Home