Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Jennifer time

Yesterday was such a nice day. And not just because I took a shower, but because Phyllis came over and stayed with Larkin while I had a little Jennifer time.

Thank you, Grandma! (It was her idea.)

Once Larkin was fed and had fallen asleep, I grabbed a magazine and my car keys to leave for my first pedicure since April. Seriously, it had been that long.

After a quick stop at Starbucks for a frozen lemonade slushy drink, I found myself happily settled in at the mani/pedi place down the street, Parents magazine open in my lap, ready to have my toes painted baby girl pink.

It was awesome. So relaxing. I didn't even care that the massaging chair didn't work.

Afterward, I ran two quick errands and still made it home before Larkin woke up. Phyllis had kept busy at the house doing a couple of loads of laundry and Swiffering our floor - such a big help.

My toes look super cute and, importantly, I took some time for me. What a good day!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home