Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

BL is on her way!

Turns out I am in labor after all. It's a little of a surprise, but Matt and I are excited as can be. I am 9 cm dilated and 100 percent effaced. My epidural has kicked in and I LOVE it. Things are moving along pretty quickly, so I guess BL will be here soon!

8 comments:

Come on, BL! Push, push, push! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.
Yay for epidurals and big hugs to you all!
We're sending lots of love your way!

August 7, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Wowwee wow - things are moving along SO FAST!!! I'm so excited I could pee my pants!

August 7, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

how exciting!!! can't believe she's so early but yay for you:) also can't believe you were blogging but love the dedication.

August 7, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

Sorry, don't know how to update the blog yet. This is Jen's sister - Stephanie. Jen has just started pushing. I'll keep y'all updated.

August 7, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Larkin Dorothy Long has arrived! 6 pounds, 12 ounces. A bit of dark hair.

Will fill you in soon!

August 7, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Welcome, Larkin! Everyone at the LAF can't wait to meet you!

August 7, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Jennifer: Barry and I are thrilled for you; congratulations!!! Being the mom of a daughter is the most wonderful thing ever. You are in for a joyous ride!

All our best wishes to you and Larkin!

Michelle (Wallace) DeCrane and Barry DeCrane

August 7, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

Mazel tov! I can't believe Larkin's here already! I told you she'd come before we got a chance to catch up! I just can't get over the fact that you blogged at 9cm! Can't wait to hear the story when you get a chance. I'm so excited for you. Love to all THREE of you! Ellen (and Kevin and Avery)

August 8, 2008 at 1:04 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home