To my mommy friends:
Run, don't walk, to the nearest computer - and book a photo session with my friend Natalie, whose photography business is called Hazeled Photography. She is very, very talented and a lot of fun, too.
Natalie shot photos of Larkin and Layne at the Capitol last weekend. We walked all around the grounds and checked out every fountain and monument as well as the huge trees. It was a lovely day and we had a really nice morning.
Check out our photos here. They are absolutely beautiful. I can't stop looking at them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, they turned out gorgeous! I love the one with you and Larkin in the first outfits - but they're all great. I love the colors, and the subjects :) Well done, Natalie!
Amber said...
March 13, 2011 at 8:12 AM
It would be impossible NOT to get great pictures of your sweeties... thanks for the shout-out, Jen! I am so glad you love the pictures.
natalie said...
March 14, 2011 at 10:33 PM