Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Sleep? Not so much - Mar 5

Well, that didn't work out the way I'd planned.

Instead of a blissful night of Zzzzz, last night was my worst night of sleep yet.

First we fell asleep on the couch around 11:30 p.m. when I was giving her final evening feed. Not a good start.

Starting at around 1 a.m., every time I would put Layne in her crib and get into bed, she would wake up 15 minutes later.

I couldn't get her to nurse well, probably because I kept dozing off while trying to feed her.

Then she decided 3 a.m. was perfect for awake time.

When I checked my notes in the morning, I realized I'd kept feeding her on the left side throughout the night - 4 times in a row.

The good news was that kicked me into gear to pull my pumping stuff out of storage (as I'd been meaning to do all week) to give my right side some relief.

Fingers crossed tonight is better.

1 comments:

Phew - I hope tonight's a better night. I know you have a bb, but iPhone has a breastfeeding app! You can track time and side. If I have a second kiddo, I'm using it!!! Get some sleep - maybe we'll see ya this weekend :)

March 5, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home