Now that both girls are fever-free and Larkin is back at school, I can get back to making my days productive after a slow start to the week.
That also means...more interesting blog posts than me whining about lack of sleep.
Maclaren vs. Combi
Today's first project is researching double strollers.


I've been reading reviews all morning, and so far I have narrowed down my search to this one (review) and this one (review and review).
I still have to make sure either option will accommodate Layne's infant carseat, then I'll test-drive them in person and decide.
Also up for debate is whether to buy the stroller from Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby.
That's easy - the one for which I have a 20 percent-off coupon is the place.
If we get a double stroller, that will bring our stroller count up to 4. Four!
Certainly we don't need that many and can sell one on Craigslist. I think we'll keep the Snap N Go until Layne is out of the infant carseat, and we'll keep the Bob jogger.
Bye bye contestant #3.
Cuddling
With big sister home from school the past day and a half plus over the weekend before that, sweet Layne has spent more time in her bouncy seat than I'd like.
Not that she complains, even when Larkin does this:
![]() |
| From Larkin and Layne |

I have a friend with twins who went with the Combi. And I think all your blog posts are interesting, even when they're about sleep!
Amber said...
March 10, 2010 at 8:10 PM
If you decide to get rid of the snap-n-go a little sooner rather than later, let me know. I might take that off your hands.
Lauren said...
March 10, 2010 at 9:06 PM
I have no idea if this would accomodate an infant seat, but this is the current favorite in my twin club for being light, compact and easy to maneuver.
http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=119990&RN=7032&
I have a Peg Perego Twin Aria. Wouldn't recommend it.
Good luck!
Lisa said...
March 16, 2010 at 12:41 PM