I remember playing in a box from a refrigerator that My Daddy had sold at his store. We made it into a store first, and we sold things from it ,then it was a house and finally it got rained on outside and we had to give it up, but it was such fun and I remember it even now. We cut holes in the box for windows and had a door. Such a fun memory! Sadie
I love the pics of Larkin and Matt IN the box. Too funny!
Lauren said...
July 13, 2009 at 8:11 PM
Just too freaking cute!
Lisa said...
July 14, 2009 at 6:42 AM
I remember playing in a box from a refrigerator that My Daddy had sold at his store. We made it into a store first, and we sold things from it ,then it was a house and finally it got rained on outside and we had to give it up, but it was such fun and I remember it even now. We cut holes in the box for windows and had a door. Such a fun memory! Sadie
Anonymous said...
July 14, 2009 at 10:29 PM