Today I felt pretty bummed that Matt is out of town this week. He travels for work and of course I understand, but it's just more fun when he is here.
But instead of being mopey about it, I decided to channel that energy into planning something fun with Larkin each evening.
Tonight's fun thing was grocery shopping at Central Market.
Tomorrow we're going to my friend Melissa's house to visit her dog Buster who will have just had surgery.
Then on Thursday we have the LAF picnic.
And on Friday, Matt comes home!
In the meantime, I get to drop off Larkin at daycare and pick her up after work. She doesn't cry when I drop her off - she just starts playing, which is fun to see. And picking her up is the best part of my day.
Here are some pictures of Larkin at daycare:
I love her little smile like in the last picture. So cute.
Katie said...
May 20, 2009 at 12:53 PM