Hot child in the city

Last night Matt and I kept BL up late as we tore up the dance floor at the wedding of our friends Lindel and Melissa. Congratulations to the newlyweds!

The reception was held at the Saltlick Pavilion and was so much fun. The band, Skyrocket, was amazing. We danced the night away, and BL got an early introduction to the best 70s and 80s mix ever.

My tummy felt a little uncomfortable about halfway through the night, but I think it wasn't due to BL jammin' out to Blondie and Abba so much as the quite large plate of barbeque, potato salad and cole slaw I had for dinner.

I wore a cute blue silk faux-wrap dress that my friend Devon picked out for me last fall, and I was pleasantly surprised that it actually zipped up all the way. It showed my baby bump. Matt looked very handsome in his trendy blazer, khakis and cowboy boots. Unfortunately, no one gets to see what we looked like because I forgot to take a picture. Oh well.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home