BL baby bump - 16 weeks

While she was in town, Stephanie took pictures of my belly. Here I am at 16 weeks pregnant:


Yesterday Phyllis, Steph and I had a fun day of shopping. Going to a maternity store and shopping for clothes while my body is changing was overwhelming at first and a little frustrating at times, but Phyllis bought me some super-cute clothes to fit my expanding belly. I love my new clothes and feel so much better about how I look - thank you, Phyllis!

After we went shopping, Steph and I went through my closet and stored away anything that doesn't fit right now. That made me feel better immediately. Lately, every time I open my closet door, I've felt like my clothes were mocking me! We made room for the new things I got, as well as some cute maternity clothes that Farrell mailed me, too.

Going through Farrell's clothes...also a little overwhelming. Once we had a system for going through the massive box (thank you, Farrell!), it was much better.

We made three piles - (1) clothes that would probably fit now, (2) clothes for later this spring or summer and (3) clothes that either weren't my style or looked a little worn. I was pleased that I can wear quite a few things now or will be able to wear them soon. I stored the "later" clothes away and put the smallest pile in my stash of giveaway clothes.

Today I am wearing one of my new dresses and I feel so cute...for the first time in weeks!

2 comments:

Aww, what a cute tummy picture! You've definitely got the baby bump going on.

The awkward not quite fitting into regular or maternity clothes stage lasted longer than I expected... I mean, it's hard enough to feel cute on a normal non-pregnant day, but when your body is constantly changing it can be fun one day and frustrating the next. I can't wait to see all your new duds ;)

March 16, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

OMG! Where did that belly come from? I just saw you two weeks ago, right?

You are just glowing!

March 16, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home