Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Ariel so pretty - Jan 26

Larkin loves the Little Mermaid. She watches the movie whenever we'll let her, and she re-enacts the "Kiss the Girl" scene where Ariel and Prince Eric get close to kissing but their lips don't touch. It's hilarious.

On the mornings that I take the girls to school we pass a Wendy's sign, and here's what she says, every time:

"Mommy, I see Ariel!"

And then:

"Ariel so pretty."

I suppose to a 2 year-old, this:



...looks the same as this:

2 comments:

That is so funny! Love it!! And I am so thankful for your blog...it's the next best thing to being there!

January 30, 2011 at 11:37 PM  

I suspect Larkin loves The Little Mermaid because she loves swimming so much. Maybe someday she too will be lucky enough to perform to "Under the Sea" as the finale to a synchronized swimming show. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

January 31, 2011 at 3:31 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home