Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Working mom woes - Feb 5

This was the hardest working mommy week I've had for a long time.

On Monday Layne was sick and had a fever and was sent home from daycare and she came to work with me and slept on me while I tried to get some work done and then she cried and I had to run out the door and work from home the next few days with Matt and me tag-teaming and when she seemed to be feeling better and I tried to take her back to school she lasted only a few hours and her fever came back and then I had this huge event at work and ended up taking her to the hotel where the event was taking place and my boss and two coworkers took turns babysitting her upstairs in a hotel room while I did my job and she crawled around being cute then finally when she was feeling better and the fever was gone the coldest weather in Austin in a million years hit and the whole city iced over and their daycare was closed and finally at 12 noon on Friday when the sitter came over I was able to go to work without worrying about whether my baby girl was okay.

I have never been so happy to see a week come to a close.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home