Today was my 20-week appointment at which we confirmed that No. 2 is, indeed, a girl. Larkin is going to be a big sister, and Matt and I are absolutely thrilled about our baby-to-be. The next 20 weeks (or less?) are going to fly by, and we have a lot to do between now and February 25 to get ready.
Since Larkin was born my ob/gyn's practice built a beautiful new facility at St. David's that features a 3D sonogram machine, so No. 2's 20-week sonogram picture looks a little different than the others we've seen up until now.
Take a look at our baby girl:
I can't believe I am already halfway through my pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great bone structure...She looks different than Larkin did at this stage..
Anonymous said...
October 7, 2009 at 7:17 AM
Congratulations! Sisters can be lifetime friends, and little sisters help big sisters become experts at friendship and patience. ;)
DiBerno said...
October 7, 2009 at 7:45 AM
The U/S images are great and congrats on the house plans. Not sure if Lauren told you yet, but we figured out this weekend that your doctor is who delivered S&J. Kind of wild, huh? I thought he was fabulous.
Lisa said...
October 9, 2009 at 2:46 PM
I didn't know Dr. Uribe delivered S and J! I (heart) him. He's the best. He didn't deliver Larkin but I'm keeping my fingers crossed wacky scheduling or being out of town doesn't keep him from delivering No. 2.
Jennifer said...
October 9, 2009 at 5:00 PM