Despite the fact she screamed bloody murder everytime we put it on her, somehow I got Larkin to wear her Cinderella costume 3 times this week.
She wore it to the Potts family's Halloween party, at school yesterday and today, when I was determined to find something Halloween-y for us to do.
Turns out there are lots of Halloween concerts, festivals and carnivals around town - all appropriate for kids 3 and older.

Larkin copied her and climbed in the baby bed again and again and again. She was quite pleased with herself.
She carried that blue ball around the entire time.
More playing with balls. She loves to say "ball."
Maybe Daddy will invite Larkin and Aurora to join his band?
...while Larkin pulled things out of my purse.

I'd say it was a pretty great way to spend Halloween morning... though it'll be nice when the girls can actually play with each other!
Amber said...
November 1, 2009 at 6:16 PM