Larkin is 8 months old today, and I can't believe it. Her first year is going by so fast.

She has two teeth! Her bottom teeth are so cute peeking out of her gums when she smiles.

She is making all sorts of new sounds, like "dadadadadadadada." I'm working on "mamamama," but so far I've heard nothing that sounds remotely like that.

Matt and I are trying to get her to associate "dadadadada" with him, and we're also trying to help her that learn her name is Larkin. Once in a while she will respond when we say her name, but not consistently.

We keep hearing we need to babyproof our house soon, and no kidding! Larkin is crawling everywhere and loves to get into things she shouldn't. Funny how Tupperware containers and Joey's water bowl can be more tempting to play with than her room full of toys.

Here are some photos from the past month. You may notice that the Pooh and Racky photo is missing - I deleted some of my eight month photos by mistake (darn technology! I am not happy) so I have to retake that one.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home