I have wonderful memories of being a kid and my parents driving to the side of the highway somewhere in the middle of nowhere every spring to take pictures in the bluebonnets.
To my friends from out-of-state...it's a Texas thing.
We didn't stop on the highway, but today Larkin and I joined Amber, Aurora and Kim at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in search of the perfect bluebonnet photo.
I think I found it: The weather was absolutely beautiful, and we had a fun time walking around taking pictures and eating lunch in the cafe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those pics are super..I want the one of Larkin in the bluebonnets, I also want a pair of those pink shoes, she is wearing...Grandma
Anonymous said...
April 4, 2009 at 4:44 PM
I love the picture of you and Larkin in the bluebonnets.
Lauren said...
April 7, 2009 at 11:38 PM