Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds
What a happy girl!Larkin's laugh is the best sound in the world.Here she is giggling at Joey and his friend Murphy.
That is music to my ears! Loved the hiccups mixed in with the giggles! Sadie
Anonymous said...
January 15, 2009 at 7:33 AM
I love baby laughs!
Yvonne said...
January 15, 2009 at 11:21 AM
Aurora thinks doggies are funny too! I love Larkin's laugh!!
Amber said...
January 15, 2009 at 7:34 PM
Love it! So precious!
January 18, 2009 at 3:16 PM
love the videos of her laughing! she is so cute. where are the curls already?
StaceyBurke said...
January 22, 2009 at 12:27 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
That is music to my ears! Loved the hiccups mixed in with the giggles! Sadie
Anonymous said...
January 15, 2009 at 7:33 AM
I love baby laughs!
Yvonne said...
January 15, 2009 at 11:21 AM
Aurora thinks doggies are funny too! I love Larkin's laugh!!
Amber said...
January 15, 2009 at 7:34 PM
Love it! So precious!
Anonymous said...
January 18, 2009 at 3:16 PM
love the videos of her laughing! she is so cute. where are the curls already?
StaceyBurke said...
January 22, 2009 at 12:27 PM