Eli's cold

One week in, and daycare has already taken its toll on the Long family.

By the end of Larkin's first week of daycare she had already been afflicted by a head-to-toe rash of pink dots and a head cold, thanks to her runny-nosed classmate Eli.

She had a fever on Saturday and slept the entire way to Dallas, where we celebrated Stephanie's 27th birthday. Larkin felt better on Sunday, but then I started to feel crummy last night.

Today I only made it through half of the workday before I headed home to try to sleep it off. I napped all afternoon, and it was heavenly.

After his lunch meeting, Matt texted me that he needed a nap, too. Eli's cold took us all out!

I can't take any medicine for my cold because it will affect my milk production, so instead my medicine of choice has been matzoh ball soup from Katz's, Tylenol, lemon-lime Gatorade and lots of Kleenex.

So far it's working, and I'm off to bed early again tonight so that I hopefully will feel back to normal tomorrow.

1 comments:

i love my daycare but hate the germs. i feel ya!

January 22, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home