I was planning to wait until Friday to post photos of Larkin in her Halloween costume, but she has already gotten to wear it twice - at Sue and Josh's Halloween party on Saturday and at today's yoga class - and she just looks too darn cute to wait.
Here is our little ballerina at the Halloween party:
Larkin made a new friend, Sofia, at the party. Sofia was dressed up as a mermaid but she got too hot in her costume:
Sitting with Mommy:
At today's yoga class the babies came dressed up in their Halloween costumes. We took a group photo (Larkin and I are in the very center):
Larkin lays on a blanket at the front of my yoga mat so that she can watch me while I do my yoga practice, and then she gets to do yoga poses too.
Here is a video from today's yoga class:
In this video, I am laying on my back with my legs up and bent, and Larkin is laying belly-down on my shins while I raise and lower my legs. Did that make sense?
That first picture of Larkin smiling is the sweetest thing ever! What a perfect costume too. I wish I could've gone to yoga with Aurora, but I've been so sick... I'm just hoping we can still make it to the Halloween party on Friday.
Amber said...
October 29, 2008 at 8:41 AM
That is the cutest Halloween costume. She looks adorable.
justicehd said...
October 30, 2008 at 10:01 PM