Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

2 month doctor appointment

Today was Larkin's 2 month appointment with her pediatrician, and she weighs 9 pounds 7 ounces and is 21 3/8 inches long. Growing girl!

Dr. Hargrave gave me some helpful suggestions to establish healthy sleeping habits for Larkin.

While it is too soon to get her to sleep entirely through the night, he recommended giving her a late-evening bottle feeding around 10 or 11 p.m. to start extending her nighttime sleep, and then she should only wake up once in the night instead of 2 or 3 times.

I am all over this new plan.

I think my system will be to pump while Matt is giving Larkin a bottle to supply the milk for the next evening's feeding while not cutting into the inventory I'm trying to build up for when I return to work.

Matt is very happy because it means he will be able to help feed Larkin. It will be a great bonding opportunity for them.

1 comments:

That sounds perfect. We started doing that when Aurora was about the same size. I hope it helps and works out great for all of you :) Here's hoping for some much needed sleep!

October 11, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home