Tonight at dinner at East Side Cafe - so yummy - Melissa asked me if there was anything I wanted to do before BL is born.
Aside from going to New York to see Wicked on Broadway and shop at Barney's, I couldn't really think of anything.
Now making my list of things to do is all I can think about. I know there are some things I want to do while I still have (relatively) plenty of free time, but I recognize I should set realistic goals and not make myself crazy while I'm supposed to be in taking-it-easy mode.
Obviously I need to get BL's room ready before she gets here, and while I still have free time I should call SMU to make sure that I'm still in their system so that someday I can knock out my last nine credits and graduate from grad school.
What else? Stay tuned to see if I come up with anything good - and get it done.
Clearly my NYC trip will have to wait until after BL is here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment