Tonight at the frozen yogurt place there were a ton of kids running around. Layne decided it was Kids' Week, when kids get to do whatever they want all week.
I asked both girls what they would want to do if there really was a Kids' Week like Layne described.
Layne said:
- Go swimming
- Get toys
- Go to Central Market and get a balloon
- Play on the playground
- Go swimming with Daddy
- Play with my toys
- Go to someone's birthday party
- Go to McDonald's (to play on the playground)
- Go to Phil's Ice House to eat ice cream
- Go to the grocery store to eat cake
This brought to mind a memory of me being a little girl and asking my mom, if there was a Mother's Day and a Father's Day, why wasn't there a Kids' Day?
Her answer: "Every day is Kids' Day." I totally get that now.
Her answer: "Every day is Kids' Day." I totally get that now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment