Yesterday evening, I got a phone call from Andrew's mom. 

"Andrew is so excited that Larkin invited him to dinner tomorrow night," she said. "And I just wanted to make sure you knew about that."

Nope!

When I asked Larkin about it she gave me a huge smile, and I could hear Andrew through the phone asking his mom again and again if they could please get together.

It was just too cute, so Andrew's mom and I made plans for tonight. 

Technically, Larkin had invited Andrew to have "dinner and muffins" but instead we chose to meet someplace near daycare.

Larkin insisted that Andrew ride in our car like last time, so we arranged for me to pick up the kids and meet Andrew's mom and sister at Phil's Ice House.

What fun they had on their dinner date! 



Larkin and Andrew's dinner date included playing on the playground and eating cheeseburgers, fries and ice cream with Layne and Andrew's older sister Rebecca.





Andrew's mom and I agreed that we must keep the kids in touch after Larkin and Andrew start kindergarten at different schools. 

He is such a sweet boy, and they have been friends since they were just a few months old. That's a really long time! 

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home