Today Larkin's creative movement class at school had a demonstration for parents. It was fun to see her and her friends dance around the room, and they all looked like they were having a lot of fun themselves.

I loved how happy Larkin looked every time we made eye contact during the show. She looked truly elated, and she had a huge smile on her face the entire time. 

Something happened in a flash that I know I will remember forever. At one point she was leaping and dancing past me, and she smiled at me, and in that moment she looked so much like Grandmommy that it literally took my breath away. It was pretty incredible to see in Larkin's face her very namesake who I loved so much.


Larkin, Finley, Osheonia and more friends


Check out that dance move


Having a wonderful time

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home