Last night some friends and I celebrated my birthday with a Girls Night Out.
The idea of GNO came about on my Mexico trip last November, and it was one of my New Year's resolutions.
My friends organized a wonderful afternoon, evening and sleepover. I had so much fun!

GNO started with time by the pool, which was relaxing and a great way to wind down from a busy week. My friends, who know me so well, had a well-shaded chair waiting for me when I got there.
Then we piled into my car. Literally. Haley sat between the carseats and Mellie dodged the strollers and booster seats in the way back.

We headed to the W Hotel, where an incredible spread of snacks and drinks awaited us (thank you, world-traveler Devon!).
Jen's Birthday Mix was playing on Haley's iPod, and we all got dressed, did MadLibs and hung out in the amazing hotel room until it was time to go down for drinks and dinner at Malaga.



Yes, I'm wearing a tiara. And I wore it all night long!

And yes, I did shots. I was not necessarily smiling afterward like I was smiling here before.
My goal was to stay out until midnight. I exceeded my goal - we got home after 1 a.m.!

Thank you, thank you to my dear friends - Melissa (Mellie McPlanner), Sue, Kelsey, Katie, Lauren, Haley, Alexis and Devon (from afar) - for making my 35th birthday so much fun, very special and definitely memorable. Looking forward to the next GNO!
0 comments:
Post a Comment