Larkin saying her name 1 Apr 22 2010 from Jennifer Long on Vimeo.
Yep, she's saying "Larkin."
Larkin saying her name 2 Apr 22 2010 from Jennifer Long on Vimeo.
In case it was hard to understand, that's "Andrew" she says at the end. Andrew is one of her classmates in the Dewdrops room, and she talks about him all the time.
This morning the only way I could persuade her to get dressed was to mention Andrew's name. Last week she insisted on taking her blue bead necklace to school because she wanted to show it to Andrew.
Too bad Andrew only has eyes for Bella.
You might say my 20 month-old is in the midst of a Dewdrops love triangle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like at the end when she starts yelling like "Mommy, clean out your ears, I said LARKIN!!!". :)
Katie said...
April 25, 2010 at 8:29 AM
"A Dewdrops love triangle" - that is so cute and sad and funny, poor little thing.
Ellen said...
April 26, 2010 at 1:20 AM