Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Alone time

After Christmas, Matt went on his annual day-after-Christmas boys' ranch trip and Larkin stayed in McKinney to spend some more time with Sadie and Poppi.

That left me alone at home for a few days (with Joey, of course).

Three days of Jennifer-time. Wow!

I got so much done:

  • Closed down Babies R Us helping Lauren register
  • Grilled the Best Buy guy about flat screen TVs
  • Spent all day with Grandma going through Larkin's clothes since birth, getting ready for No. 2
  • Ran countless errands
  • Made a late-night visit to Whole Foods because I was craving a salad
  • Had Taco Deli for lunch (yesterday)
  • Had a burger and fries for lunch (today)
  • Took a nap
I missed my family, though. It's more fun when they're here.

Date night with Matt tonight, and Larkin comes home tomorrow.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home