Larkin and I took a girls-only road trip to Houston this weekend to visit family and friends.

If anything proves we had a super-fun time it's the 122 photos I'm uploading from my camera right now. It is taking forever.

So tonight I won't be blogging about our weekend; those blog posts will come during the week.

In the meantime, here's how I found Larkin when I arrived at daycare on Thursday to pick her up.

She was swinging with Miss Judy (who ducked out of the picture) happy as could be.

Now that I look at the photo again, it is important that I clarify:

Larkin was not just hanging out unsupervised at the playground, as this photo implies.

Miss Judy was pushing her on the swing, and Larkin was having a wonderful time.

Oh, how I love swinging pictures. They are so cute.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home