Larkin had five - count them, five - outfit changes today, thanks to a series of blowouts.
So tonight, bathtime was as necessary as ever.
But it was also a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Larkin had five - count them, five - outfit changes today, thanks to a series of blowouts.
I heart Larkin!
Lauren said...
March 3, 2009 at 9:32 PM
That is so cute I might just have to get in the car and drive to Austin! Kiss that sweet baby for me! Sadie
Anonymous said...
March 4, 2009 at 1:26 PM
I my g-----d how cute.You just want to eat her up...Grandma
Anonymous said...
March 4, 2009 at 2:38 PM
oops.. meant to say OOOOOH my g---d
Anonymous said...
March 4, 2009 at 2:39 PM
stinkin' adorable!
meanwhile- 5 blowouts...that's intense.
Unknown said...
March 4, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Bailey can't stand when I use the word blowout. Larkin's way too cute!!!
Amber said...
March 4, 2009 at 6:53 PM