It has been a month since Larkin was born. Happy one month birthday, baby girl!

The past month has absolutely flown by, and at the same time I feel like so much has happened day after day. I have learned a lot compared to when we first arrived home with a newborn.

If month one was dedicated to beginning to care for Larkin in the home, month two might be about me getting comfortable taking her on short outings.

I know I need to keep her away from crowded groups of people for another month to keep her healthy, but walks around the neighborhood or trips to Nordstrom or Starbucks will give Larkin a change of scenery and will be good for my sanity, too.

Here are some photos of month-old Larkin.

With Pooh and Racky:


Play date with Riley:


Tummy time, with Joey supervising:


Naptime with Mommy:


Cuddling with Daddy:

1 comments:

Cute pics (not just the Riley one)!

September 10, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home