I think – I can’t be absolutely sure but I think – that I just felt BL move.
I wouldn’t describe the feeling so much like butterflies as a weird internal squiggly tickle movement thing.
Or maybe it was gas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think – I can’t be absolutely sure but I think – that I just felt BL move.
I wouldn’t describe the feeling so much like butterflies as a weird internal squiggly tickle movement thing.
Or maybe it was gas.
I never felt the "fluttering" of butterflies, but once I knew for sure I was feeling her, I realized that a lot of the gassy bubbly feelings I thought I was having earlier in pregnancy were most likely her moving around. The first time I was sure it was her was at 23 weeks, but I was probably overly skeptical!
Amber said...
April 7, 2008 at 8:01 PM
Woo-hoo! Hello, BL! We can't wait to hear how your next sonogram goes so make sure you update with pictures of your growing (and kicking) girl...
Anonymous said...
April 9, 2008 at 3:29 PM