Both Matt and I love to read, and we anticipate BL being a big reader as well.
Because we don't know yet whether BL is a boy or a girl, the only shopping I can do is in the children's book section. Pink or blue doesn't matter at Borders.
When I was just a few weeks pregnant, I bought BL The Velveteen Rabbit, a favorite of mine growing up. 
Mama Jo sent us Guess How Much I Love You with a special note for BL. Thanks Jo Annie!

I surprised Matt with The Spanish Book of Colors so he could start teaching BL Spanish early on.

We also have Green Eggs and Ham, The Story of Ferdinand and other random books my Scholastic contact has sent me over the past year that I've just kept stored away.
I can't wait to read BL books like Goodnight Moon, Where the Wild Things Are and The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
What is your favorite children's book?
I also just bought Where the Wild Thing Are, and a few Dr. Suess books. I've been trying to get Chuck to read them to my tummy at night, but it doesn't happen very often!
Amber said...
February 25, 2008 at 3:47 PM