Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Gift card for Sadie - Feb 21

While Matt and I made over Layne's room, she and Larkin spent the weekend with Sadie and Poppi in McKinney. As usual, they came home with huge smiles, lots of fun stories, rosy (make-up) cheeks and a few treasures they'd pilfered during their stay. 

A sweet story from Sadie: 
Jen, when the girls were visiting we were drawing one day and Larkin made this for me. She said, "I made this gift card for you, Sadie. It's for one thousand!" I looked at it and nearly cried. Look at the drawing of me with a flip hairdo, her with her curls and tiny baby Layne. I just love that she thought of that herself. I will be saving this with my special papers that you all will find when you clean out my house after I die! 



Thank you, Sadie and Poppi, for showing our girls such a wonderful time during their special weekend with you!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home