For Halloween, Larkin and Layne both wanted to be Annie. That idea might have been planted by Devon, or maybe it's because we have been watching the movie nonstop, singing the songs in the car and at bedtime.

Larkin's hair is perfect for it. I was thinking about dressing up Layne as Sandy or even Daddy Warbucks, but she is especially obsessed with the movie - so they're both dressing up as Annie.

I love when LIVESTRONG plans family-friendly activities that get all our kids together. So when the Recognition Committee (which I'm on) brought up the idea of working with the Social Committee on hosting trick-or-treating at the office, I was all for it.

I knew Larkin and Layne would love it, I was looking forward to seeing all the LIVESTRONG kiddos and - let's be honest - I wanted to show off my girls, too.

Here are our two Annies! I made their costumes.





Annie and Annie trick-or-treated around the building with Riley Buzz Lightyear and got lots of candy.  





Aurora Pirate, Buzz Lightyear, Annie and Annie humored their parents while we took lots and lots of photos. This is the only shot that had all 4 kids looking somewhat toward the camera.



I think these Annies are ready for Halloween!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home