This week we introduced peas.
Surprisingly, Larkin likes them!
Yesterday Larkin also drank about 1/4 of an ounce of water out of a cup. I'm going to try to skip the sippy cup so we can just teach her to drink from a regular cup. She did a good job of holding onto the cup with both hands, and we'll continue to practice a little each day.
Here is a video of Larkin sitting up and playing with her toy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are sippy cups bad? Larkin is doing a great job of sitting up in that video. I can tell that she has been practicing.
Lauren said...
February 10, 2009 at 10:50 PM
I made my own peas and they're watery, so I have to add oatmeal to them, which Riley isn't a huge fan of. Hopefully I'll get the next batch right.
Katie said...
February 13, 2009 at 12:58 PM
The video and photos of Larkin sitting up and then falling down crack me up! The video had me laughing outloud. She is so cute!!
Lisa said...
February 13, 2009 at 1:56 PM