I think I made Larkin's pear/rice cereal concoction too thick. More pears ended up on her face, hands and feet than in her mouth. Look at this messy face!In other news, Larkin has another double ear infection. Poor baby girl. But she is in good spirits for someone whose ears are so sore. Thankfully her antibiotics have kicked in, and we've kept her fever down with regular doses of Baby Tylenol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aurora is going through a phase where she just wants to feed herself, so... I have to give her a spoon, she really wants the bowl, she puts her hands in front of her face so she can intercept the spoon on the way to her mouth, and messiness ensues. So much for teaching good table manners :)
Amber said...
February 26, 2009 at 7:05 PM
That's a lot of pear goop for one little face. :)
Katie said...
February 27, 2009 at 12:09 PM