Larkin's first Thanksgiving

Happy first Thanksgiving, Larkin!

This morning while Matt ran the Turkey Trot, Stephanie and I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and did a Thanksgiving arts and crafts activity with Larkin.

Steph held her while I traced her hands and feet onto construction paper, and we made a Thanksgiving turkey.


It turned out so cute:


Here is what the poem says:

This isn't just a turkey
As anyone can see.

I made it with my feet and hands
Which are a part of me.

It comes with lots of love
Especially to say,

I hope you have a very
Happy Thanksgiving Day!

We made one for Grandma and Grandpa and one for Sadie and Poppi, too.


At my parents' house, we all stuffed ourselves silly with turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and pie. Then we played Scrabble and Stephanie was the big winner.

Larkin didn't get to have any turkey, but she had a nice Thanksgiving anyway.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home