Hard to believe, but it's true...Larkin is a Shining Star!


As sad as I am for Larkin to leave the Songbirds because Mr. Brendan is the most creative and excellent teacher in the whole wide world, I know it's long overdue. She has been ready to move up for a while, and she had been serving as Brendan's special helper with the younger kids.

The Shining Stars are the oldest class at the school. So that means that Larkin is basically a senior. Next stop: Kindergarten. (But not for a whole year, let's not get ahead of ourselves.)

And she is so happy! She loves her teachers Miss Marisa and Miss Natasha, her friends, her cubby and her name printed on a star on the classroom door.

I know Larkin will do great as a Shining Star. I can't wait to see how much she grows and learns this year.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home