Wedding anniversary - Jan 22

Yesterday was Matt's and my 6-year wedding anniversary, and we all watched our wedding video together. The whole thing, from start to finish. The girls loved it!

Matt and I had fun pointing out all of our family and friends, especially seeing how different Taylor, Ben and Madeline look 6 years later. I think we both got a little choked up at our vows and thinking about how far we've come in 6 years. The 4 of us all danced together to our first dance song, Maybe I'm Amazed. Later I (carefully) showed Larkin and Layne my bridal bouquet, the handkerchief I carried and my veil.

Then today Larkin asked me, "Who am I going to get married to?" 

I said, "That depends on who you fall in love with." 

And she said, quite matter-of-factly, "I want Andrew to fall in love with me."

Ah, Andrew. Larkin's one true love. My future son-in-law.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home